Dear leader:I am very sorry that I have made a formal resignation to the company at this time.Came to the company has been nearly two years, in the past two years, the company has been a multi colleague's help, I am very grateful to the company colleagues. It was here that I had laughed, had tears, more than the harvest. Corporate equality and open-minded work style, once let me have to find a way to rely on the feeling, here I can happy work, happy learning. Perhaps this is true, so I began to think, seriously thinking.But recently I feel that I am not fit for this job, and I want to change the environment. I am also very clear that this time to the company to resign from the company in their own is a test of the occasion, the company's new project started, all the follow-up work in the company's top and bottom to push forward the next step. It is also considering the company's future in the rationality of the arrangement, in line with the company responsible for the attitude, in order not to let the company due to the decision-making errors caused by me, I solemnly submitted to the company to resign.I am thinking of leaving the company within 4 to 2 weeks after the presentation, so that you will have time to find the right person to fill the vacancy caused by my departure, and I will be able to assist you in your new job training so that he can be familiar with the work as soon as possible.Able to work for the company's Day is not much, I will be the best of my last class, do a good job of the work of the transition, and try to make the project to achieve a balanced transition. Left the company, leaving those who share the joys and sorrows of colleagues, very reluctant, reluctant leaders of the Chun teachings and not colleagues of the sincere and friendly.In a short period of two years our company has had great changes, I am very sorry that I can not contribute to the company's brilliant tomorrow. I only wish the company's performance soared! The company leadership and colleagues to work smoothly!RGDSsaluteResign person：你的姓名2015 year 12month24 day中文对照尊敬的领导： 我很遗憾自己在这个时候向公司正式提出辞职申请。
在短短的两年时间我们公司已经发生了巨大可喜的变化，我很遗憾不能为公司辉煌的明天贡献自己的力量。我只有衷心祝愿公司的业绩一路飙升！公司领导及各位同事工作顺利！ 此致 敬礼 辞职人： 20 年 月 日。
Dear Mr. Ben(the name of your boss)： 尊敬的Ben先生（老板的名字）： Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XXX company on August 7. 请接受这封辞职信，我将于八月七日正式辞去我在XXX公司的职位。
I have allowed 30 days prior to my departure for assisting in the transition process. 离职之前，我有30天时间来帮助移交工作。 Although I have enjoyed my job, I have received an offer for another company that I feel is better suited6 to my career objectives. 虽然很喜欢日前的工作，但我已得到另一家公司提供的更适合我事业目标的职位。
Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave. 感谢您对我的关照，如果您能为我写一封推荐信，我将不胜感激。 I regret having to resign from my position. I wish you and XXX the best of luck and future success. 很遗憾我不得不辞职。
祝您和XXX公司好运相伴，未来更加兴旺发达。 If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know. 如果在工作交接期有需要我做的事情，请通知我。
Sincerely, (your full name)。
Dear Mr.XX,I really desire to show you how happy the days that I have spent for the last more than 3 months at xx Company.I enjoyed working with the colleagues and I have also learned much here.but for some personal reasons,I am sorry to say I will quit the job.It's so difficult for me to make the decision for the life here is interesting and enjoyable.But I would like to take a new challenge to start something else,which is the kind of life style I am seeking for all the time.I would therefore appreciate it if you would accept my resignation effectively from 4 Jan,2008.It would be very kind of you to give me a reference letter before my leave.Thank you so much for all that you have done for me.Yours sincerely,xx。
I am writing to inform you about my decision to resign from my current job.
I have been working here as a manager for this company for over 2 years and my contract will have come to an end next month. I recently have accepted an offer by another firm and therefore, I do think it would be better for me to submit my resignation from your company and give you a month notice for it to become effective.
I have always appreciate the opportunity to work for you and thank you so much for having given me the chance to improve myself through these years working with you.
Please accept my resignation as associate chemist at the GERT Institute. I plan to leave my job here on September 30, 19–， taking a few days of annual leave just prior to that effective date.
As you know, my primary interest has been in the oil and gas industry. Therefore, I've accepted a position with Fury Refining, Inc., that should put me back in touch with my “first love.”
Although I'm eager to accept the challenges in this new position, I regret leaving the institute. You and the organization as a whole have treated me very well over the past three years. I won't forget the friendship and professional growth I've experienced as an employee here. <a href=" http://www.cizhixin.net" target="_blank">www.cizhixin.net</a>
Best wishes to all of you for years of expansion here.
Dear Mr. Ben(the name of your boss):
Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with XXX company on August 7.
I have allowed 30 days prior to my departure for assisting in the transition process.
Although I have enjoyed my job, I have received an offer for another company that I feel is better suited6 to my career objectives.
Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.
I regret having to resign from my position. I wish you and XXX the best of luck and future success.
If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.
(your full name)
Dear *********（经理名字，如平时用first name称呼的此时仍用first name，否则用Mr/ Miss/ Mrs. ***）,
With so many regrets, I have decided to tender my resignation as of today.
This decision was not an easy one and involved many hours of thoughtful consideration, particularly with respect to my own plans for my studying issues. To be specific, I want to focus on study which for a long time have barely progressed, so only do I have more time and get rid of the high pressure from work makes me keep up with those courses. More importantly, the decision has nothing to do with the opportunity you have provided for me here. You and the company have been fair with me, and I genuinely appreciate all your support.
I want to thank you for having allowed me to be a part of your team, for the way I've been treated so far, for every thing I've learned from you, and for all you've done for me here at ******. In a word, it's been a pleasure working with you.
I wish ****（公司名字） continued success, and again, I want to express my gratitude for a rewarding professional association during my employment with ****（公司名字）. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of further assistance in helping ****（公司名字）. Also I hope one day to regain the cooperation with you and ****（公司名字）.
Therefore, I would like to request that you waive my termination notice at your earlist conveniece.
辞职信写作：说明离职原因 1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading. 本人离职的理由：希望在贸易方面，能获得更广泛的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business. 本人去职原因，是希望在广告业方面发展。 3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city. 我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲，而申请辞职。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement. 本人离职的理由是这样：本人深知无升迁的机会。 5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office. 本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验，故愿转职。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility. 由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任，而离开现职。 7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau. 由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合，两星期前去职。
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position. 我为了找更高之职位，而请求去职。 9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business. 由于所服务的公司解散，只好去职。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation. 毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。 11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself. 本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位，唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity. 很不幸地，本人不得不离职，因这一次世界性的经济不景气，使我的雇主不得不结束业务。 英语范文： 英文辞职信范文 Sample 1 Dear Effective October 1, I will assume the position of director of human resources for XXX, Inc., in Baton Rouge. Therefore, please accept my resignation as benefits and compensation coordinator of the Human Resources Department within AAA Associates, effective September 30. The decision was a difficult one for me because I have so enjoyed my working relationships here. The job description has given me great latitude in assisting other coordinators within the human resource area, and as a result, I've gained skills in several related fields. These cross-training opportunities have been invaluable, and in a much more formal, classroom setting, I've been able to take advantage of classes in management, interpersonal skills, writing, and oral presentations. All of this training has been a worthwhile effort for both AAA (company) and me. As I go to the new position, I'll do so with the utmost respect for the management examples and philosophies learned here and with gratitude for the personal attention to my career growth. Thank you for the rewarding experience I've enjoyed during my seven-year association with the organization. Sincerely， 英文辞职信范文 Sample 2 Dear Mr. Please accept my resignation as associate chemist at the GERT Institute. I plan to leave my job here on September 30, 19–， taking a few days of annual leave just prior to that effective date. As you know, my primary interest has been in the oil and gas industry. Therefore, I've accepted a position with Fury Refining, Inc., that should put me back in touch with my “first love.” Although I'm eager to accept the challenges in this new position, I regret leaving the institute. You and the organization as a whole have treated me very well over the past three years. I won't forget the friendship and professional growth I've experienced as an employee here. Best wishes to all of you for years of expansion here. Sincerely， 简明英文辞职信例文Sample 3 Please accept my resignation as Associate Chemist at XXX Research, Inc.; my last day will be August 15, 19–. While enjoying assigned projects and contributing to the company's overall growth, I feel my work tasks here have not allowed me to investigate projects in which I developed a keen interest during my graduate studies. Therefore, I have accepted a position more in line with those interests at Meadows Chemical Company. This decision has been difficult due to the rewarding relationships developed during the past three years. Please accept my thanks for your unquestionable support and leadership here at XXX Inc..。
留言条的格式及写作范文(留言条格式)留言条格式,留言条的格式怎么写留言条是指找人没有找到，又没有时间等候，只能留给对方一个简短而明了的条据。 留言条的格式也分三部分：称呼、正文、署名和日期。 称呼要顶格写，条子留给谁就称呼谁。 在称呼下一行空二格写正文，简单